Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What a treat!! 2 blogs in ONE day?!?

So, I have been spending alot of time on Pinterest( a little to much) and I have seen ALOT of rooms/ designs with robin blue(Tiffany blue, light blue, aqua what ever you want to  call it!) I thought I would share a few of my absolute  FAVORITES!! So here you go!

tobi fairley 2
Love the write table!
tobi fairley 4
I think someone was thinking of me when they designed this beautiful kitchen!

tobi fairley 6
Love the color combo!

tobi fairley 10

built in cabinets 2

built in cabinets 3


 I love love love DIY projects. Not that I have actually finished but i still love them regardless. I need a  cool DIY project. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Especially the top one with the fun desk! I have got to get on pinterest!! I say go for painting a piece of old furniture for a project!! : )

    ReplyDelete