So my dear friend Jessica linked up with Natasha at hello happiness and posted about their "Bucket list/ Life list". I love making list. I have about a thousand "to do" list.(None of which are completed.) I thought I would join in a share my life list with you and encourage you to check out both ladies blogs. I don't know about you but when I see a baby bump on a blog--I addicted. HAHA. I currently have baby fever. again. It's ok. We will get to that another day.
These are in NO specific order. I hope these inspire you to take charge of your life and live it to the fullest!!
1. Go on a zipline tour
2. Travel through all 50 states
4.Own a beach house in florida
5. Learn to box
6. witness a flash mob in real life.
7. Help plan someones wedding
8. Take a photography class
9. Travel to Egypt with Trey
10. Go to Disney World and Universal Studios as a family
11. See Niagara Falls
12. Host Thanksgiving for both our families at our home
13. Ride an elephant as an adult
14. Learn another language
15. Pet a penguin.(Legit)
16. Go sky Diving.
19. Complete a marathon
20. Swim with Dolphines
21. Go on a cruise with just Trey and I
22. Read the Harry Potter book series
24. Grow my hair to right about my butt
25. Hit the slopes and go skiing!
26. Float in the dead sea
27. Go to Broadway show
29. Read the Bible from beginning to end
30. Make a five course meal for a
34. Buy all the classic Disney movies on DVD
35. Own a horse
36. Hike up a mountain
37. Win a sweepstake
38. Attempt a natural birth
39. Learn to sew
40. watching every episode of "Friends"
41. Visit New York city
42. Buy Photoshop
44. Bury a time capsule and open it in 10 years with Trey and Aiden
45.Have a wedding/vow renewal ceremony with of course the same husband