Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change.

Happy Wednesday! 

Today I am linking up with Michelle over at Vintage Apple For one of my favorite link ups..



Here are some of my fav finds this week!!

aww
oh my gosh. I just want to pinch those chunky legs!!

How Cute

Work area
Brilliant
via pinterst

Pinned Image
via pinterest

Cute! :)
via pinterest


early 1900s french platinum filigree cluster ring. omggg
Via Pinterest

{...}

 What are some of your finds this week??



Now, I know not many of you know but I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while now. It is long right now (to me anyways..I usually do a bob style hair cut.) Tomorrow is the day. I am cutting my hair and getting it colored. I am sooooooo nervous. I don't know why! I mean it's not like I haven't gotten it cut short before. 

This is the picture I am taking in with me 
(I am not doing this color.)
It isn't THAT short, so I don't know why I am so nervous. I just hope I can pull it off!






No comments:

Post a Comment