Thursday, April 19, 2012

Well, Hello there stranger...

I know. I have thoroughly failed at updating my blog. In my defense, My laptop died. It is still dead... I am using hubby's right now.  I have decided to start making time to blog (And my mom keeps asking when I am going to update it.) I PROMISE!

Anyways, "A" has been keeping me BUSY. For those you who don't know, I have a strong willed child. Very strong willed. We have been dealing with all sorts of things. Hitting, Yelling, not listening,more yelling, Ect. I look at all the  moms around me and think "Wow, These moms really have a good grip on their kids!! What am I doing wrong?!?". Well, I found out what. 

INCONSISTENCY

I am so stinking inconsistent. I am really trying to follow through with what I say. "A" knows he can get away with whatever he wants because he knows I won't do what I say. I know he needs structure and reassurance in what is coming and what will happen when he doesn't obey me. I am not just inconsistent in my parenting but with EVERYTHING! House cleaning, Laundry, Crafts, Discipline,when I start dinner. So my friends, Any tips on being consistent? What has helped you? What hasn't helped you?

Well I will leave you with this sweet face.
Isn't he precious!?


No comments:

Post a Comment