Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Confessions.


Photobucket
I found a new link uppp!!!! YAY! I love linking up with other blogs and finding new blogs to read!!

I confess...
I would rather be at home with this sweet face:

I wish I could go on a shopping spree on stuff and shop for just me...

I need to really clean house and declutter

I own way to many pairs of shoes.

i let my personal insecurities affect me way to much.

I am not always right.

I have one ear. True story.

My son is my world

My husband is my world.

It hurts my feelings when I'm not asked to join you.

I may possibly be a compulsive shopper..


That's all for today.


4 comments:

  1. We have so much in common. I have two ear and don't shop much, but I have all the rest.

    Stopping from Kelly's Korner!I have an only too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from SUYL. This link-up looks fun! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH oh my gosh that literally made me LOL...Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT confessions, welcome aboard. i love making new blog friends and i am happy to have you join us!! consider this your personal invite to join any of my link partied, the more the merrier!

    I am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!

    ReplyDelete