Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Morning came to soon.

Hubs got up at 4am and woke me up in the process. UGH, Double ugh. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up with him. Showered, dressed, made up and all that.

During an early morning time my husband made a confession. Not really a confession... more of a slip up. I had the guide pulled up on the television and was checking to see what time Regis and kelly came on.


Found it . They come on at 8. My husband then says the unthinkable.




"Wendy Williams comes on at 10."


**Insert screeching tire sound**

Say what sir???

"You watch Wendy?"
Myhot husband "Yea. Well I mean it comes on after Regis and kelly and it just kinda stays on."


Finally, Someone understand me. Wendy. And my hubs. Thank goodness for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment